Some of you might have discovered that there are limit on Facebook. The bloody group limit is set at 300 level, which is not enough for really socially active persons.
Time-to-time, people are forced to clean their group list. Quite an annoying task indeed.
The way to get over 300 number is to use the following trick. If someone is sending you an invite and you accept it, you get connected to the group anyway. So ask your friends to invite you. This is the only known way to get over this limitation. You may be a bit smarter and savvy too if you use two accounts, say your company and a private one:
So here is the recipe:
- Create another Facebook account
- Join the group with this second account
- Invite yourself to the group on the prime account
- On your prime account do accept the invite
- You might clean the list on your auxiliary account after a while, but it is less painful, is it not?
Let us hope they will not block this workaround once they discover. Groups should be like pages and with no limitations please. By the way, the latter also have limits, a bit higher though: about 1,000.
Short link: http://➸.ws/~g6L1$1g